We’ve made some changes to the website in preparation for the upcoming season. Although the site looks the similar we’ve revamped the photo gallery, calendar and club newsletter. Most members are using Facebook in favor of the old forum so the forum was removed to prevent spam and simplify the site. To make it easier for our members to get news we’ve also integrated our website into our Facebook page. Follow us on Facebook to get the latest news and updates as well as communicate with other club members. Some questions we’ve heard and the corresponding answers are below.
- Q: I can’t log in to the website? A: We’ve removed the log in to the website. It’s primary purpose was the riders forum and we’ve removed that portion of the site.
- Q: Will I still get the club newsletter? A: Yes, we’ve transferred the old mailing list to the new newsletter and you’ll continue to the club newsletter.
- Q: How can I subscribe to the Club Newsletter? A: Enter your information on the right hand column of the club’s homepage. You’ll receive a confirmation email to insure you really want to receive the newsletter, be sure to click on the confirmation link within that email.
- Q: How can I unsubscribe from the Club Newsletter? A: Click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Q: I have some pictures I want to give the club for the site, how can I get them to the club? A: Post your pictures on the club’s Facebook wall or Email them to Ev.