It’s that time! Snowmobiling season is quickly approaching and there is work to be done.
Join us for two upcoming work parties – Saturday 9/14 and Saturday 9/21. Volunteers should meet at the clubhouse at 9am. Breakfast and coffee will be provided!
Plan for September 14:
1. Repair damage to kiosks from the end of last year
2. Make updates and prepare kiosks to be placed back out on trails
3. Updates and repairs to bridges
Plan for September 21:
1. Paint clubhouse and groomer shed
2. Other trail work as time and volunteers permit
Click below to RSVP for these events on Facebook: