197 North Dorchester Rd
Wentworth, NH 03282
- By Sled - We are on corridor #8 in Wentworth, bordering Lyme Pinacle, Hardy Country, SnoDrifters, and Asquamchamauke snowmobile clubs.
- By Truck- Take exit 26 off I-93 and head west on NH RT 25 to N. Dorchester Rd. roughly 12 miles on the left just past the American Legion Post. We are 2 miles down on the left at 197 N. Dorchester Rd.
The club maintains 2 lots-one at the clubhouse and another just before it on the right, both have "Trail Parking" signs posted. Please note that there is NO PARKING in front of the tucker shed or in between the buildings. There is also parking at the rest area on RT 25 in Rumney.
The clubhouse is open throughout the season on friday & saturday generally from 8am-3pm, and on sunday from about 9am-3pm. Extended hours are possible depending upon the traffic & the volunteers on duty that day.
Memberships are mailed out at the end of our year in June. You can also join at the clubhouse during open hours, or download a form here on our website.
Our trail map is available at the clubhouse during open hours or from these businesses:
- Outdoor Performance in Bridgewater
- Walt's Auto & Marine in Glencliff
- Shawnee's Store in Wentworth
- Warren Village Market in Warren
- Plymouth Kwik Check>
President - Evelyn Ferrell Vice President - Marie Hixson
Secretary - Helen Ray Treasurer - Rowell Ray
Trail Administrator - Bob Smith
Pat Dupuis Vic Henry Dick Hill Guy Taylor